School of Nursing and Midwifery Honours Grant
Sir John Monash Fee Scholarship
The School of Nursing and Midwifery Honours Grant assists high achieving students to undertake an honours degree in Nursing or Midwifery.
Total scholarship value
$3300 paid towards tuition fees
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in Honours Degree of Bachelor of Nursing or Honours Degree of Bachelor of Midwifery at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Eligible for registration as a Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
$3300 per annum for one year only, paid towards tuition fees.
Three scholarships per year.
- Awarded based on academic achievement and statement.
- The 250 word statement must outline why you deserve the scholarship and how the scholarship will contribute to your career.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Applications are made direct to the School of Nursing and Midwifery at the time of your application to undertake the honours degree.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.