Team Monash Elite Student Performer Grant
The Team Monash Elite Student Performer Grant is designed to support talented students studying at Monash to represent the University in the areas of Sport, Performing Arts and related disciplines. This grant aims to assist students who perform at a National level or higher. Students must represent the University in a Monash Club/Society or at the Inter-University (Varsity) competitions and activities.
Total scholarship value
Variable depending on funding
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled at a Monash campus, including Monash College.
- Involved in a non-professional sport, performing arts or similar, as recognised by Team Monash.
- $100 to $1000 one-off payment and/or a Monash Sport gym membership.
- Dependant on the sport, the level played and the funding available.
- Variable depending on funding.
- Must be competing regularly in your discipline, at a National level, or above.
- Representation of Monash University in your sport (e.g. club, Monash University Club, Monash Australian University Games or Varsity Callenge).
- Your current and past performance in your elected discipline.
- Level at which your sport is played.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain satisfactory sporting performance, as determined by TeamMONASH.
- You must not be in receipt of regular payments from other funding bodies for your discipline.
How to apply
- You must submit an application form directly to TeamMONASH via their Elite Student Performer Scheme.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.