The Pinnacle Science Scholarship
The Pinnacle Science Scholarship be introduced to empower intellectually gifted students to develop as future leaders with the capacity to have a positive impact in society through science and innovation.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A continuing undergraduate student that has completed 48 credit points of study.
- Enrolled full-time in the Bachelor of Science single or double degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- $8,000 per 48 credit points of study up to three years.
- On-campus MRS accommodation allowance of $14,000 per annum up to two years. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- A one-off $10,000 grant to assist towards the cost of undertaking an international internship with a Monash overseas industry partner or three-month exchange with one of Monash University's prestigious international partner universities.
Two scholarships will be awarded each year.
- Awarded based on merit. Students must have achieved a minimum distinction Weighted Average Mark (70%)
- Applicants must have:
- achieved a track record of academic excellence and a commitment to academic success in their Science degree
- the ability to succeed in the face of adversity and to overcome obstacles
- the ability to work effectively both in a team and in a leadership role
- ability to work effectively both in a team and in a leadership role
- an entrepreneurial mindset
- commitment to make a positive impact through their science to benefit Australians and the wider community.
To retain this scholarship:
- Recipients must maintain a minimum Distinction Weighted Average Mark of 70.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.