Women in Information Technology Scholarship
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Distinction
At Monash, we support bright young women who wish to study Information Technology. If you are a high-achieving student intending to pursue an undergraduate degree at Monash in Information Technology, you may be eligible for this scholarship. No application is required. You will be automatically assessed when you list an approved Monash IT course as a preference in VTAC.
No application required
Total scholarship value
$6000 for one year only
Up to 50
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- A female student currently in Year 12 or IB, or completed Year 12 or IB previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study, and
- Intending to enrol in a single or double degree offered by the Faculty of Information Technology
- $6000 for one year only
- 50 scholarships available per year
- Award to highest-achieving Year 12 female students, based on academic achievement.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.