Dr Gilbert M Davis Grant
Achieving Potential Support Scholarship
The grant was created to assist students studying medicine to meet their accommodation costs and other expenses incurred in connection with their studies. Preference will be given to students who reside or have resided in the Indigo Shire in North East Victoria.
See how to apply
Total scholarship value
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Have a low income
- From a regional and remote area
- Commencing or continuing the undergraduate Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine* degree full-time at a Monash campus in Australia.
*Including the graduate entry Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at Monash Gippsland.
- $3000 one-off payment.
- One grant available per year
- Based on academic achievement and need.
- Preference will be given to students who reside or have resided in the Indigo Shire in North East Victoria.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.