Engineering Excellence Scholarship
This scholarship is for commencing Engineering students and is awarded based on academic achievement. Up to 50 scholarships, valued at up to $24,000, are available each year.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $24,000
Up to 50 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Australian student visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing students must achieve an ATAR of 98.00+
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2017, and
- Must achieve a minimum ATAR of 98.00.
- $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years
- 50 scholarships available per year
- Based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.