Engineering Excellence Scholarship
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Distinction
This scholarship is for commencing Engineering students and is awarded based on academic achievement. Up to 10 scholarships, valued at up to $24,000, are available each year.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $24,000
Up to 10 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in the year prior to commencing, and
- Must achieve a minimum ATAR of 98.00.
- $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years
- Up to 10 scholarships available per year
- Based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.