Ian Little Honours Scholarship
A scholarship for students intending to pursue an economics honours degree at Monash Business School: Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or Bachelor of Economics (Honours). Based on academic achievement, you will be awarded a $15,000 scholarship if selected. No application is necessary. All students who apply for the course will be automatically assessed.
No application required
Total scholarship value
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing student enrolling full-time in economics in the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree or Bachelor of Economics (Honours) degree at the Monash Clayton campus.
- $15,000 paid for one year only.
One per year
Based on academic achievement
To retain this scholarship:
You must maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum of an honours level 2A (distinction) average in Semester One to receive payment in Semester Two.
How to apply
- No application is required. All students who apply for the course will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.