Ian Urquhart Scholarship
See how to apply
Total scholarship value
up to $50,000
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or intending to commence the Bachelor of Commerce (B2001), Bachelor of Accounting
(B20031), Bachelor of Economics (B20042) or associated double degrees at a Monash Campus in
- From one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups
- experiencing financial disadvantage
- Indigenous Australian background
- recent refugee
- disability or medical condition
- from regional and remote areas of Australia
- experiencing difficult circumstances
- attended an under-represented school
$10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for their degree are completed. Students electing to enrol in Honours will receive an additional year of payments.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of need and academic performance.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.