Leonie Thompson and Arnold Bloch Leibler Medicine Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Excellence
This scholarship supports high achieving students from low disadvantaged backgrounds intending to enrol full-time in either the Bachelor of Medicine and Doctor of Medicine or the Bachelor of Biomedical Science.
2 Aug - 8 Oct 2021
Total scholarship value
Up to $40,000
One at a time
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student
- Intending to enrol full-time in either the Bachelor of Medicine and Doctor of Medicine or the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (including associated double degrees) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- from one or more of Monash University’s educational disadvantage groups
- $8000 to be paid per annum for the duration of the course.
Only one recipient will be awarded the scholarship at any given time.
Awarded based on need and academic merit.
To retain this scholarship:
Recipients must retain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred .
- Applications for Year 12 students, submit a scholarship application through VTAC