Monash Business School Indigenous Scholarship
Achieving Potential Fee Scholarship
We are seeking high-achieving Indigenous Australians who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate or graduate business degree at Monash. As a scholarship recipient, you will have your full course fees covered for the duration of your degree.
18 Jan – 12 Feb 2021
Total scholarship value
Full tuition fees paid per year
Two per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Of Indigenous Australian background
- From one or more of the following educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- From an underrepresented school
- From a low socioeconomic status (SES) area
- To be eligible you must provide a Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage certificate or a certified Statutory Declaration form to the William Cooper Institute. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries please contact the William Cooper Institute on 9902 4972.
- Full tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years.
- Two scholarships available per year.
- Award based on academic achievement and need.
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate student.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Monash Business School.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.