Monash Business School Indigenous Scholarship
Achieving Potential Fee Scholarship
We are seeking high-achieving Indigenous Australians who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate or graduate business degree at Monash. As a scholarship recipient, you will have your full course fees covered for the duration of your degree.
See how to apply
Total scholarship value
Full tuition fees paid per year
Two per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Of Indigenous Australian background
- From one or more of the following educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- From an underrepresented school
- From a low socioeconomic status (SES) area
- To be eligible you must provide a Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage certificate or a certified Statutory Declaration form to the William Cooper Institute. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries please contact the William Cooper Institute on 9902 4972.
- Full tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years.
- Two scholarships available per year.
- Award based on academic achievement and need.
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate student.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Monash Business School.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.