Monash Business School Indigenous Study Support Scholarship
A scholarship to support Indigenous Australians who are intending to enrol in or are currently studying an undergraduate business degree at Monash. Scholarships may also be awarded to eligible postgraduate students.
Total scholarship value
Up to $15,000
Up to five per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Of Indigenous Australian background.
- From one or more of the following educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- From an underrepresented school
- From a low socioeconomic status (SES) area
- $3000 per year (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Five scholarships available per year.
- Award based on need.
- Where possible, scholarships will be awarded across both undergraduate and graduate programs.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by Monash Business School.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.