Microbiology in Water Engineering Scholarship
The Microbiology in Water Engineering scholarship be introduced to encourage students to begin thinking about the interdisciplinary of planetary health and in particular health related water microbiology. The scholarship will support students who are interested in the disciplines of environmental engineering (in particular, water engineering) and public health protection (in particular microbiology or epidemiology).
17 Jan - 4 Mar 2022
Total scholarship value
Depending on funding
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A continuing Monash University undergraduate student either:
- studying in their fourth year of their Bachelors of Civil or Environmental Engineering having studied or provide evidence of studying any fourth year water course (e.g. CIV4261, or CIV4281, etc.), or
- studying a Masters of Engineering majoring in water, or
- intends to or is enrolled in MIC 3990, or
- intends to or is enrolled in honours in microbiology at Monash University.
- Must be achieving a minimum 80% Weighted Average Mark
$5000 one-off payment
The number available will vary depending on funding
Awarded based on academic performance (WAM) and interview performance.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.