Monash Academy of Performing Arts Orchestral Scholarship
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Achievement
The Monash Academy of Performing Arts Orchestral Scholarship intends to support and develop the student cohort of Monash Academy Orchestra.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $3,000
3 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student enrolled, or intending to enrol, full-time in the Bachelor of Music degree, or double degree, at a Monash campus in Australia.
- $3000 pa for one year only
- Three scholarships will be awarded
- Awarded based on performance at the entrance audition to the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music and Performance.
To retain this scholarship:
- Full attendance and participation at all rehearsals and performances of the Monash Academy Orchestra.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
How to apply
- Scholarship cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.