Monash Indigenous Pathway Scholarship
Sir John Monash Fee Scholarship
If you are an Indigenous Australian and intending to enrol in a single unit of study at Monash for an undergraduate degree, you may be eligible for this scholarship. You will receive funding for single units up to $5000.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $5000
Unlimited (Offered to all eligible students)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing undergraduate student in single units at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Of Indigenous Australian background.
- To be eligible you must provide a Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage certificate or a certified Statutory Declaration form to the William Cooper Institute. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries please contact the William Cooper Institute on 9902 4972.
- Tuition fees paid for single units.
- Unlimited (Offered to all eligible students)
- None, offered to all students who meet the eligibility criteria.
How to apply
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.