Monash University Indonesia Scholarship
We are very pleased to offer a range of scholarships for our programs at Monash University, Indonesia. If you are a domestic Indonesian student who has a Monash University, Indonesia full course offer, or if you are currently enrolled in Monash University, Indonesia Monash English Bridging (MEB), you may be eligible for one of those scholarships.
These scholarships are competitive and there is a formal process to apply.
27 Mar 2022 for the May 2022 intake and 13 Aug 2022 for the Oct 2022 intake
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- A domestic Indonesian student
You must meet the following criteria:
- These scholarships are only awarded to students enrolled at Monash University Indonesia and they are not to be transferred to any other Monash University campuses or courses.
- These scholarships are only awarded to students with an undergraduate degree qualification (not applicable to those with postgraduate / Phd qualification).
- These scholarships are not applicable to recipients of other scholarships from other countries or other scholarship providers.
*Minimum academic requirements to be considered for Monash University in Indonesia Inaugural Welcome Scholarships:
- Full Scholarship: Indonesian academic qualification accreditation A or B with a minimum CGPA 3.5 out of 4 or above (or equivalent)
- 50% Scholarship: Indonesian academic qualification accreditation A or B with a minimum CGPA 3.3 out of 4 or above (or equivalent)
- 30% Scholarship: Indonesian academic qualification accreditation A or B with a minimum CGPA 3.1 out of 4 or above (or equivalent)
- Master of Public Policy and Management (A6033) - We have a number of scholarships available for this program between 30% , 50% and 100% of the tuition fees.
- Master of Urban Design (F6006) - We have a number of scholarships available for this program between 30%, 50% and 100% of the tuition fees.
- Master of Data Science (C6009) - We have a number of scholarships available for this program between 30% and 100% of the tuition fees.
- You will be assessed based on your academic results as well as your personal statement about how this will help your career, and your potential to be a Monash Ambassador. Other requirements for eligibility considerations: applicant’s career experiences, achievements and future potential.
- Candidates for the FULL scholarships will be interviewed by the selection panel (via Zoom or offline interview). Failing to attend the interview forfeits the eligibility to receive a FULL scholarship
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain 65% to be eligible for continuation of the scholarship
- All FULL scholarship recipients must agree to be profiled by Monash University in promotions (such as website, video, etc.) and/or act as Monash University ambassadors.
How to apply
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship.
- You MUST have a valid Monash University Indonesia full course offer or enrolled in the Monash English Bridging Program to apply for these scholarships. Do not submit this application form if you do not have your Monash Student ID number.
- Cannot be deferred.
- The selection panel’s assessment outcome will be communicated to all candidates from:
- Monday, 4 April 2022 for May 2022 intake.
- Monday, 22 August for October 2022 intake.
- Successful applicants are to accept their scholarship offer by:
- 10 April 2022 for May 2022 intake and enrol into the degree program by 24 April 2022.
- 30 August 2022 for Oct 2022 intake and enrol into the degree program by 10 September 2022.