Monash Yoshida Grant
The Monash Yoshida Grant was established to support a research trip to Japan for students undertaking honours in Japanese or Asian Studies.
03 Aug - 06 Nov 2020
Total scholarship value
Up to $5000
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current undergraduate student enrolled in an honours degree in Japanese studies or Asian studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics in the Faculty of Arts at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Conducting research in Japan as part of the honours degree.
- $5000 one-off payment.
- One scholarship available per year
- Award to the highest-achieving student, based on academic achievement.
- You must provide a written statement with your application outlining the necessity of conducting research in Japan, a coherent research plan approved by your supervisor and a detailed program for your research trip.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.