Stan Robson Rural Pharmacy Equity Scholarship
Monash Leaders Scholarship
This $6000-a-year scholarship is awarded every year to a school leaver who commences the first year of a Pharmacy degree. The four-year scholarship supports low income earners, with special consideration given to Indigenous students.
Dr Graeme Robson generously established the scholarship to honour his father, Stan Robson, a 1931 Victorian College of Pharmacy graduate, who practised pharmacy in Hamilton, western Victoria, for 60 years.
03 Aug - 09 Oct 2020
Total scholarship value
Up to $24,000
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years.
- One scholarship available per year.
- Award based on academic achievement and need.
- Consideration is given if, in addition to having a low income, you have a permanent residence that is more than 50km from the Melbourne CBD and/or you are an Indigenous Australian.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain enrolment in a Monash University undergraduate degree and fulfil the requirements of the Access Monash Mentor role
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 60 each semester.
- You will be required to provide a one-page report for the donor at the end of the academic year, detailing your achievements over the course of the year and the impact the scholarship has had on them.