Walter and Eliza Hall Trust Opportunity Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to current students who are experiencing financial disadvantage and are studying one of the listed degrees involving social work, nursing or inclusive education. Two scholarships are offered in the study area of nursing and one each for social work and inclusive education.
3 August - 6 November 2020
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- Continuing Monash undergraduate student studying full-time in a Commonwealth Supported Place
- Have completed your first and/or second year of study in one of the following the degrees involving social work, nursing or education (special needs)
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Social Work (Honours)
- Bachelor of Education (Inclusive Education)
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Primary and Secondary Inclusive Education
- Bachelor of Health Science and Bachelor of Social Work (Honours)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing (Community Health)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)
- Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of Emergency Health (Paramedic)
- Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Nursing Practice and Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Social Welfare
- Bachelor of Social Work (Honours)
- Master of Social Work
- Experiencing financial disadvantage.
$10,000 paid for one year only
Four scholarships are available. Two scholarships to be offered in the study area of nursing and one each for social work and inclusive education.
Based on academic achievement and financial need.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
- You must provide a report to the donor of the scholarship at the end of the year.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Apply direct to Monash