Women in Engineering Scholarship
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Distinction
At Monash, we support bright young women who wish to study engineering. If you are a high-achieving student intending to pursue an undergraduate degree at Monash in engineering, you may be eligible for this scholarship. No application is required. You will be automatically assessed when you list Monash as a VTAC preference.
No application required
Total scholarship value
$6000 for one year only
Up to 20
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- A female student currently in Year 12 or IB.
- Must achieve minimum ATAR of 98.00
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Monash Faculty of Engineering in Australia.
- $6000 for one year only (48 credit points of study)
- 20 scholarships available per year.
- Award to the highest-achieving female students, based on academic achievement.
- The faculty reserves the right to distribute the scholarships across a range of engineering programs to ensure that women with a diverse range of engineering interests are included among the recipients.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.