How to apply - Monash University Foundation Year students studying outside Australia

Use this page if you are:

An International student and are:

Currently completing or have completed a Monash University Foundation Year at a Monash College partner institution outside of Australia and you would like to apply to study a Bachelor degree at Monash University in Australia.

To secure a place in your chosen Monash Bachelor degree, we encourage you to submit your application via the my.application portal as soon as you have enrolled in your Foundation year and have received your Monash ID number.

If you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand citizen, you must apply through VTAC.