2017 scholarship applications
Applications for scholarships closed on 31 October.
Before you begin:
- you'll need your Monash student ID, username and password
- check which supporting documents you may need to provide
- applications take 30 - 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and bursaries
- You must submit your supporting documents by Friday 4 November (5pm)
- Documents can be emailed as a single PDF to email@example.com
- The PDF file must be labelled with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, you can post your documents to:
Coursework Scholarships Unit
c/o Monash Connect
PO Box 197
Caulfield East VIC 3145
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships, you must apply through Graduate Research.
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and bursaries can be deferred. Check the scholarship details for more information.