Leonie Thompson, Ray Finkelstein and Arnold Bloch Leibler Law Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Excellence
This scholarship supports high achieving students from disadvantaged backgrounds who are intending to enrol full-time in a degree or double degree in the Faculty of Law.
03 Aug - 09 Oct 2020
Total scholarship value
Up to $44,000
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enrol full-time in a degree or double degree in the Faculty of Law at a Monash campus in Australia
- From one or more of Monash University’s educational disadvantage groups
- $8000 per annum for the duration of the course.
Only one recipient will be awarded the scholarship at any given time.
Awarded based on need and academic merit.
To retain this scholarship:
- Recipients must retain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Apply through VTAC