Domestic student applications

You are domestic student if you are:

  • an Australian citizen (including dual citizens), or
  • a New Zealand citizen (including dual citizens), or
  • an Australian permanent resident, or
  • a holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa.

The application process varies with the level of course. The following pages will show you how to apply for the course you want to study:

See campus site to apply to Malaysia campus.

Documents and translations

When submitting an application, you should attach copies of all supporting documentation including secondary school results certificate/s, official academic transcript/s, IELTS or TOEFL test results (if applicable) and employer references (if you intended course requires these). Original or certified copies of your supporting academic documents must be provided to Monash University upon request and if you do not provide them your enrolment may be cancelled. This may occur at course enrolment or at any time following commencement of the course.

Self assess for credit eligibility

Credit is the recognition of previous study or learning that can be counted towards a qualification. This can reduce the number of units required to complete a course of study.

Check for study credit using the Study credit and admissions eligibility search.

International students

You are an international student if you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident. Find out how to apply as an international student.