How to apply - current Monash University Foundation Year students

Use this page if you:

  • want to study in Australia
  • are an international student in Australia
  • are in your final semester of the MUFY program in Australia or offshore.

If you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand citizen, you must apply through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).

If you have already completed MUFY, you must apply through the standard application process.