Business - B6005
Expert master degree
As students plan studies amid difficult and changing global circumstances, Monash University remains committed to offering flexibility and choice. If you're unable to start this course in Australia, due to COVID-19 restrictions we have additional study options available.
- This course is available as part of our new online November intake. You can start your degree in November 2020 and complete four units before the academic year commences in March 2021. Learn how you can accelerate your studies with our new November Intake.
- You can also start this course on-campus at Monash University Malaysia in semester one 2021, then continue in Australia once restrictions are eased. Find out more.
Choose your specialisation and advance your career potential with a Master of Business.
Are you a recent graduate wanting to become a business leader? The Master of Business is a forward-thinking, industry-focused degree that will develop your leadership and interpersonal skills, and transform the way that you operate in professional contexts.
Designed for recent graduates and young professionals, you’ll build practical skills and industry-based knowledge that’s crucial in today’s complex and dynamic business environment.
Innovative and industry-focused course, the Master of Business has a strong emphasis on personal development, ethics, corporate governance and social responsibility. A key feature of the course is the professional development program, which will enhance your leadership and interpersonal skills and transform the way you operate in professional contexts.
As part of the course you can build your knowledge and extend your expertise in one of the following specialisations:
- Contemporary management
- Financial and risk management
- International business
- Responsible business governance
- Strategic communications management
- Supply chain management
The flexible structure of the Master of Business enables you select units that give you a broadly applicable business qualification. Alternatively, you may prefer to choose one of the listed specialisations, effectively tailoring your studies to your particular interest or career aspirations.
At a glance
|1, 1.5 or 2 years full-time depending on prior qualifications. See entry requirements.|
|Semester one (February), Semester two (July), November intake|
|Master of Business|