As students plan studies amid difficult and changing global circumstances, Monash University remains committed to offering flexibility and choice. If you're unable to start this course in Australia, due to COVID-19 restrictions we have additional study options available.
- This course is available as part of our new online November intake. You can start your degree in November 2020 and complete four units before the academic year commences in March 2021. Learn how you can accelerate your studies with our new November Intake. Please note that undergraduate courses in the November Intake are only available to international students.
- You can also start this course on-campus at Monash University Malaysia in semester one 2021, then continue in Australia once restrictions are eased. Find out more.
This degree will give you a solid technical skill set across key areas such as information systems, corporate finance, auditing and assurance, financial reporting and data analysis. You’ll learn to interpret data and develop insights that will help organisations effectively allocate resources and make better business decisions.
Depending on your electives, this degree could prepare you to meet the accounting accreditation requirements of:
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- The Institute of Public Accountants
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
"The Bachelor of Accounting at Monash has given me the fundamentals of business and helped me launch myself into the business world." - Chiu Wei Ho (Bachelor of Accounting)