Attendance report in Zoom
Zoom creates reports about participant attendance in Zoom sessions, which includes information about time and duration of access, as well as an 'Attentiveness score'. This score reflects the percentage of time the participant had Zoom as the active window. Please note, if students were taking in notes in another window, the attentiveness score might be low. Reports can be accessed 30 mins after the Zoom meeting and are available for up to 30 days after your meeting. You need to be the creator of the Zoom meeting to be able to see the report.
To access the Zoom attendance report:
- Login to your Zoom account at https://monash.zoom.us
- Click on the Reports tab, then Usage Reports.
- Specify a time frame with the calendar icons, then click Search.
Note: Zoom will only generate reports for up to 30 days after your meeting.
- You will see a list of your Zoom meetings that occurred within the specified timeframe.
- For the meeting that you would like to view the attendance report, click on the number in the participants column.
- You will see the list of participants who attended your Zoom meeting.
Note: If a participant accesses the Zoom meeting without logging in to Zoom, you will only see the name they chose when joining the meeting and not their email address. You can check Only Authenticated Users can join in the Zoom meeting settings via monash.zoom.us to force participants to sign in to access the Zoom session.
However, this is NOT recommended as it may make the Zoom meeting less accessible for students using different devices.
- Click Export to download a copy of the attendance report to your computer.