Reuse H5P content
If you would like to copy the H5P object and use it in another Moodle unit, you will need to download and re-upload the object to the intended destination unit. You can upload it into the content bank, or directly into a graded H5P activity.
Download an existing H5P activity as a .h5p file
- Navigate to the H5P interactive activity you would like to download.
- Click Reuse at the bottom left of your H5P activity.
Note: If you cannot see the Reuse icon, go into the H5P activity settings, under Display options, make sure the Display action bar and frame checkbox is ticked, before clicking Save.
- The H5P activity will be downloaded as a .h5p file.
- Save the file on your computer
Upload an existing H5P activity to the content bank
- Navigate to the Content bank (here is where you can access your H5P activities)
- Click Upload
- Click and select a file from your computer or drag your .h5p file into the drop box.
Note: You can only upload one .h5p file at a time.
- Click Save.
- Once added to the content bank, you can embed your H5P in your Moodle unit with the ATTO text editor, for example inside a label, book or lesson. See Embed a H5P activity from your content bank.
Upload an existing H5P activity as a graded H5P activity
You can upload an existing H5P activity directly into a graded H5P activity(it will not be added to the content bank). For more information, see Graded H5P activity.
Rolling over H5P activities to a new unit
You can roll over the activities into a new Moodle unit, however there are some bugs that may arise when doing so. Please contact your faculty learning management systems administrator.